The S5 Box can be demo’d by clicking on either the Login or Register buttons found towards the top of this page.
To enable the login and register modules:
1. Install the S5 Box module and publish it to all pages on your site. Try to publish it to a position where a module already exists on all pages, but don’t worry it won’t change the layout of your site, the script is automatically hidden on your site.
2. Install and publish the S5 Register module to the ‘register’ module position
3. Publish the default Joomla login module to the ‘login’ module position.
4. The title of the modules will become your links at the top of the page so name the titles Login and Register or something similar.
5. That’s it, you’re all done!
The module allows for up to 10 different S5 Box’s on one page all via 10 module positions. You simply add a class to any HTML element on your site and enable the corresponding box and you are good to go!
- Choose, elastic, fade or none for the popup effect
- Up to 10 S5 Box’s throughout your site or on any one page!
- Set the percentage of width of each box according to overall screen size